Grant Strategies searches for government grant opportunities and writes government grants for non-profits, as well as all types of government entities. Homeland Security and Domestic Preparedness grant opportunities are timely focus areas. Other areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Community and Economic Development
- Public Health and Medical Research (Clinical & Health Services)
- Human/Social Services
- Information Technology/Telecommunications
- Criminal Justice - Prevention and Corrections
- Environment, Natural Resources, Recycling/Reuse
- Rural/Agricultural Issues
- Disaster Preparedness
- Employment and Training
- Hazardous Waste, Solid Waste, Water Quality
- Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- Arts/Cultural Programs
- Police and Fire Protection
- Parks and Recreation
- Historic Preservation
We bid for ongoing city/county contracts. Please send requests to email@example.com
- Quotes are given on grant writing within two business days. Typically, flat fees start at $6,000.
- Fees for targeting funding opportunities via comprehensive databases and other sources range from $1,500-$3,500.
- Report writing is delivered at a flat rate per scope of services. Please call or e-mail to discuss.
Please e-mail, or phone for a no obligation consultation and a proposal for services with a quote.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (507) 289-1526
Copyright 2003-2022, Registered with U.S. Copyright Office, Grant Strategies, LLC, All Rights Reserved