Grant Strategies researches grant and contract funding opportunities and writes grant proposal applications, contract proposals, and bids for businesses of all sizes that are interested in becoming, or continuing their business relationship with the government as a grantee or contractor. Further, commercial contracts are also researched and proposals/bids written for private sector opportunities.
Grant Opportunities - Some of the types of business grant applications written are:
1) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program - The top source of government grant funding in research and development for small business technological innovations is the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program. Eleven federal departments and agencies participate in the program, which is coordinated by the Small Business Administration. Fees for SBIR grant applications start at $6,500.
2) Business Expansion Grants - There are no government business grants for start-up purposes despite advertising to the contrary. However, many states fund expansion of certain businesses and/or offer other incentives. Please contact Grant Strategies to discuss the potential for your company and how Grant Strategies may assist you.
3) Health and Human Services Grants, Energy Grants and Department of Defense Grants - These federal funding sources seek solutions from businesses to advance their missions and goals. Please contact Grant Strategies to learn more about these types of federal grant programs and how they may intersect with your company's interests.
Contract Opportunities - If you are thinking about becoming a government contractor, Grant Strategies offers a free consultation to help you explore whether or not to become a local, state, or federal contractor. Additionally, you may rely on Grant Strategies to write private sector commercial contract proposals and bids, including unsolicited proposals. Below are some examples of public sector services performed.
1) Researching and Writing Contract Proposals and Bids for Local, State and Federal Government Opportunities - Please contact Grant Strategies to discuss your local, state and federal contract business goals. Flat fee quotes will be provided, per the scope of services to be delivered.
2) Contract Proposal Writing for GSA Schedules & Marketing of GSA Schedules - Grant Strategies not only assists businesses in getting on GSA schedules, it also develops marketing strategies and marketing plans to generate GSA sales. Please contact Grant Strategies to discuss your needs and for a flat fee quote, per the scope of services to be delivered.
Marketing for Businesses
Whether you are aiming to generate leads, close sales, influence investors, or strengthen your role as a visionary leader, rely on Grant Strategies, LLC to write outstanding white papers for your business. Fees for writing white papers typically range from $2,000 to $6,000. Additionally, if your business marketing strategies need a boost, Grant Strategies designs digital marketing campaigns and other marketing strategies plus promotional materials to help you reach your sales goals. Fees start at $500. Contact Grant Strategies and get started today.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (507) 289-1526
Copyright 2003-2022, Registered with U.S. Copyright Office, Grant Strategies, LLC, All Rights Reserved